Are you responsible for Data Centre Operations and:
- worried about exposure under the Government's Carbon Reduction Commitment programme?
- struggling to reduct Power Consumption and Energy Costs?
- nervous whether Virtualization will reduce your Carbon Footprint?
- Frustrated with 'shot in the dark' proposals that lack any concrete ROI?
- Under pressure to deliver a 'Green Action Plan' to your directors?
Our best practise Green Capacity Planning services support IT Executives who are responsible for the Green IT agenda. We provide power consumption monitoring and data collection, analysis to locate trends and hotspots, and a 'Green Action Plan' showing optimum power/capacity configurations.
The responsibility of power management often falls between facilities and IT, with the cost often being hidden from the CIO office. Yet technology choices such as virtualization can have a huge impact on the power bill. Data Centre Managers are caught between a demand to cut the power bill, and a requirement to provide sufficient capacity to support vital business functions. Our consultants can help bridge this gap, by combining vital data from both facilities and IT to optimize capacity and costs.
Capacity Management has just grown up. Contact Us or Download the Datasheet for more details.